What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP addresses.
• Your contact information and email address.
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
SYNCHRO LOGOS is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. SYNCHRO LOGOS has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.s).
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data.
You can achieve this by doing the following:
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.