Like sportsmen and great artists we believe that great performers and achievers become proficient and create results through awareness and practice. One, without another, is insufficient.
Synchro Logos Professional offers individual coaching support to team leaders, managers and executive officers in organization to facilitate their personal development and increase impact they have in their positions.
Individual Coaching is a learning partnership between the coach and you, the leader or manager, that focuses on specific business challenges and helps you to address and resolve the complex issue you face. The conversations are confidential, tailored to your individual needs, learning preference and style, and designed to challenge you towards your goals.
Coaching is for you if you want to…
- Create a vision for yourself, and start to realize it
- Advance your self-guiding and decision-making
- Enhance the quality of your relationships, private and professional
- Start with new projects in life
- Find your own strong sides and use them to create conditions for the life you want
- Create a balance and reduce stress
Individual coaching support is offered to managers, leaders and team leaders who find themselves on the turning point in their careers, whether they are nominated for a new position in the firm, or they are appointed to a different position, a new project, or are part of the company restructuring process. The aim is to support you, leaders and managers, in developing personal and professional competences, and advance at leadership, communication and ability to create trust in your team.
Results you can expect after coaching are:
- Raised self-awareness
- Raised self-confidence
- Creating harmony in life
- Reduced stress
- Enhanced quality of life
- Strengthening the sentiment of content
- Experiencing more fun and enjoyment
- Increased energy and motivation
- More proactivity
- Improved performance in work
- More daring in setting and accomplishing goals
- More quality in private and professional relationship
Practical information and duration
The duration of the coaching program is agreed with a client, based on the assessed needs, learning goals, development goals and the business setting. Most frequently it is agreed to meet once a week, throughout one or more months. The process is constantly being re-evaluated between the coach and the client.
If you in a management position yourself, or you have a manager who could benefit from coaching as a tool for professional development, contact us here.